Warehousing & Distribution Case Study
A Toronto-based customer would like to import large volumes of polo shirts from Pakistan. The customer is looking for company to manage the warehousing and distribution of the polo shirts while still being able to have control over the inventory and final delivery to the customer.
A & A helped establish a customized warehouse package that includes the importing of the product, product bar coding, product fulfillment, pick and pack, inventory management, online inventory status, tracking and tracing, and returns management.
• Greater visibility and management through online view and EDI solutions.
• Close proximity to the product provides greater visibility.
• Fast turn around time from order processing to delivery.
• Cost-effective and on-time deliveries.
• Costly overhead charges eliminated.
• Useful management reports.
• Improved inventory control.
• Enhanced customer service.