The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

When completing the CBP Form 3299 “Declaration for Free Entry of Unaccompanied Articles” make sure that a complete inventory of your goods is listed. The statement “household effects” is not sufficient for US Customs.

in Personal Importations

Related Articles