The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

Business Without Borders ®

I have a trade show booth and material being sent to Canada from the USA what do I do?

  •  All goods for a Trade show that are traveling between countries must be declared on a commercial invoice.
  • If there is a booth, television, flooring material, DVD player, pamphlets samples, etc. each item must be listed individually on the commercial
in Importing into the USA

Related Articles

NOTE: All details pertaining to CARM R2 processes are based on the current information available at the time of writing. As this is subject to change, it’s recommended you periodically check in with the CBSA or your customs broker.