- Knowledge Base
- Importing into Canada
- Do I need a permit to bring into Canada an aquatic animal which is on the Susceptible aquatic animals list as a pet?
No, the permit is not required if it is as a pet or for personal use.
- What is a Site License?
- How long will it take for my goods to arrive in Vancouver from France by sea?
- What is required if an aquatic animal is on the susceptible species list for Canada?
- What is the roll of the National Aquatic Animal Health Program (NAAHP)?
- I have an Ocean Shipment coming from India. My Shipper advised that the next vessel departure will be at the end of the month. How long will it take for my container to reach its final destination which is Toronto and can A & A arrange for door delivery for this shipment after arranging customs clearance?