The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

If the animal is listed on the website:

You will require an Aquatic Animal Health Import Permit and a zoosanitary export health certificate or other documentation from the country of origin may also be required.

in Importing into Canada

Related Articles