The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

The Corporate Power of Attorney must be filled out with the correct company name. If bonded with Customs the Customs Bond Name will be the legal company name and should be reflected on the Power of Attorney. If there is a doing business as (DBA) that will be the Customs and Bond Name. A & A does not accept Social Security Number for a corporation’s Federal ID Number. If signed by anyone other than CEO, CFO, President, Vice President, Secretary or Treasurer, the Power of Attorney must be accompanied by backup documentation.

in Importing into the USA

Related Articles