The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

The vehicle will have to be exported out of Canada back to the U.S. with a formal U.S. entry. Once the vehicle is back in the U.S. the 72 hour clock begins with AES/ITN # for U.S. Customs. Then a Canadian declaration is created to re-import the vehicle back into Canada. Full taxes will be applicable to this import.

in Importing and Exporting Vehicles

Related Articles