The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

Tow truck operators towing a vehicle across the border into Canada are classified as carriers by Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). Therefore, in some cases, other highway carriers, tow truck operators and towed equipment owners may be required to transmit cargo and conveyance data in the form of an ACI eManifest to CBSA. CBSA has implemented an Interim Policy for ACI requirements for empty tow truck conveyances and tow trucks hauling disabled commercial vehicles.

in Carrier, Driver and Customer Questions

Related Articles