The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

When you are moving back to Canada that is done as a personal Effect. You will have to complete a BSF186 form – for a personal effect accounting document.

The above link will supply you with the information that you need to fill out. This declaration needs to be presented at the border when crossing into Canada.

in Personal Importations

Related Articles