The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

Business Without Borders ®

Importing food products into the USA

A & A is an expert in handling food products into the USA.

Food products are highly regulated by the FDA – U.S. Food and Drug Administration, so the paperwork and reporting requirements are a bit more stringent than non-food products.

Here is a general overview of what you need to import food products into the USA:

  1. FDA is required
  2. FDA prior notice is required
  3. Manufacturer of the Vitamins Full Name & Address
  4. Manufacturer FDA Registration number
  5. Make sure that the Manufacturer of the goods is following all the label requirements for importation of the goods.
in Importing into the USA

Related Articles

NOTE: All details pertaining to CARM R2 processes are based on the current information available at the time of writing. As this is subject to change, it’s recommended you periodically check in with the CBSA or your customs broker.