The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

There is a gas guzzler tax but it applies only to passenger cars, (not SUVs or trucks) and is usually charged to the manufacturer or original importer. Here is a link with further information:

in Importing and Exporting Vehicles

Related Articles