The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here
  • Knowledge Base
  • Tariff Classification
  • I’ve discovered an error in the classification of my goods, however both in incorrect and correct classification are duty free, what should I do?

If the error is revenue neutral, you must adjust your records going forward and file corrections within 90 days of discovery. Those adjustments must cover the past 4 years, or back to when the error occurred (maximum of four years back).

in Tariff Classification

Related Articles