- Knowledge Base
- Duties and Taxes
- What date is the exchange rate based on that is used to calculate my duty?
Exchanged rates are based on the shipped date on the shipment.
- What does DDP mean?
- What is the Duty Rate on my shipment?
- I just received a NAFTA certificate for goods I paid duty on. How far back can we go to request a refund of duty?
- Can a non resident importer get quota for chicken products in order to import it under the reduced rate of duty?
- What is the difference between a Single Entry Bond (SEB) and Continuous Bond (CB)?