The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

A Single Entry Bond (SEB) can be used for a secure one-time importation. The Continuous Bond (CB) covers multiple shipments for one year (usually 10% of duties paid for the last year). You can register for such bonds with your Customs Broker, A & A can help you with this.

in Duties and Taxes

Related Articles