The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

Business Without Borders ®

What documents are required to import racecars into Canada?

The required documents for racecars are as followed:

  1. Letter from the racing association
  2. Racing association booklet including the SN# of the racecar
  3. 72 hours / ITN # does apply
  4. Full customs declaration required
  5. Bill of sale with a realistic value
  6. Country of origin
  7. Seller SN# and full contact information
  8. Buyer full name and number
  9. Curb weight
  10. Engine size
in Importing and Exporting Vehicles

Related Articles

NOTE: All details pertaining to CARM R2 processes are based on the current information available at the time of writing. As this is subject to change, it’s recommended you periodically check in with the CBSA or your customs broker.