The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

A temporary permit or plates allow a vehicle to be driven into Canada for import before it has passed a provincial or territorial safety certification program or been licensed permanently.
Each provincial/territorial licensing body manages its own temporary permit/plate program. Temporary permits or plates may not be available in your jurisdiction.
Please contact your provincial/territorial licensing jurisdiction for information specific to your jurisdiction.

in Importing and Exporting Vehicles

Related Articles