The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

Business Without Borders ®

Where can I find a Tariff Classification or HS Classification number?

A & A provides full tariff classification consultation services. We are specialized in working with importers large and small to ensure the proper customs tariff is shown on your invoice or NAFTA certificates. To get help with tariff – please use the ’email us’ button on the right and contact one of our experts today.

If you’re looking for a quick Duty & Tax calculator, please visit www.borderbuddy.com to receive an instant quote of duties and taxes for shipments to U.S. and Canada.

In the meantime, here are the links to the various tariff’s for Canada and the U.S.

The link to the Canadian Customs Tariff can be found here – http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/trade-commerce/tariff-tarif/menu-eng.html

United States:
The link to the U.S. Customs Tariff can be found here – http://dataweb.usitc.gov/scripts/gsp/gsp_tariff.asp

The U.S. Schedule B can be found here – http://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/schedules/b/index.html

in Tariff Classification

Related Articles

NOTE: All details pertaining to CARM R2 processes are based on the current information available at the time of writing. As this is subject to change, it’s recommended you periodically check in with the CBSA or your customs broker.