The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

Business Without Borders ®

Why do I need a U.S. Customs bond to import into the U.S.?

U.S. Customs requires that all shipments are covered by a bond, whether it is a single transaction bond or a yearly (continuous) bond. Clients importing regularly will benefit from the cost savings of a continuous bond and advantage of being able to use it at any U.S. port.

in Importing into the USA

Related Articles

NOTE: All details pertaining to CARM R2 processes are based on the current information available at the time of writing. As this is subject to change, it’s recommended you periodically check in with the CBSA or your customs broker.