- Knowledge Base
- Importing into Canada
- As a Canadian importer, how long do I have to maintain my records of imports?
The Customs Act states that records must be kept for seven years. The records need to be kept for six years including the current year.
- What is a Site License?
- How long will it take for my goods to arrive in Vancouver from France by sea?
- Do I need a permit to bring into Canada an aquatic animal which is on the Susceptible aquatic animals list as a pet?
- What is required if an aquatic animal is on the susceptible species list for Canada?
- What is the roll of the National Aquatic Animal Health Program (NAAHP)?
- I have an Ocean Shipment coming from India. My Shipper advised that the next vessel departure will be at the end of the month. How long will it take for my container to reach its final destination which is Toronto and can A & A arrange for door delivery for this shipment after arranging customs clearance?