The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

The application for an import permit for the National Aquatic Animal Health Program (NAAHP) , is done on form CFIA/ACIA 5670. Then this form must be submitted to the CFIA Centre of Administration for Permissions.

For inquiries contact, phone 1-855-212-7695. There is normally a 10 day turnover period to obtain the permit.

in Customs Documentation

Related Articles