The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

Business Without Borders ®

What do I need to do to obtain a site license with Health Canada?

The following must be submitted for approval:

  • Site Licence Application (SLA) Form
  • Designated Party Authorization (DPA) form (if applicable)
  • Quality Assurance Report (QAR) form for each building/site prepared by the quality
  • assurance person responsible for the site and
  • Supplementary Quality Assurance Report Form (when applicable) for homeopathic medicines.
in Customs Documentation

Related Articles

NOTE: All details pertaining to CARM R2 processes are based on the current information available at the time of writing. As this is subject to change, it’s recommended you periodically check in with the CBSA or your customs broker.