The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here
  • Knowledge Base
  • Importing into Canada
  • I am a NRI who is registered for the GST/HST and CRA sent me a letter stating that I need to have security, or increase the amount of security that they are holding for my GST/HST registration.

Forward a copy of your letter to A & A and we will arrange to have the amount of your bond increased.

in Importing into Canada

Related Articles