The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

In a situation like this we can claim the items as USA made but you will be entitled to pay duty on the item based on the tariff. If something changes down the road where you do find out the proper country of origin and it turns out to be USA, we can do a claim with customs to correct the file and return your duty.

in Duties and Taxes

Related Articles