The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

I paid duty when I imported my goods from the U.S. How can I get it back?

It’s possible to be refunded duties paid on US, Canada, or Mexico goods shipped within North America as long as a valid NAFTA Certificate can be provided for those goods. A & A can then file the applicable paperwork to Customs requesting a refund on your behalf.

in Duties and Taxes

Related Articles

NOTE: All details pertaining to CARM R2 processes are based on the current information available at the time of writing. As this is subject to change, it’s recommended you periodically check in with the CBSA or your customs broker.