The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here
  • Knowledge Base
  • Duties and Taxes
  • My company pays duty on umbrellas when they import them into Canada from China, then we sell many of them to the USA; can we get our duty back?

If your umbrellas are exported (sold) to the USA in the same condition as your company imported them into Canada, you can apply for a duty drawback (refund). Basically, you have up to four years to file the drawback on all your applicable exports in that period.

in Duties and Taxes

Related Articles