The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here
  • Knowledge Base
  • Duties and Taxes
  • What do I do if I have discovered an error in the classification of my goods that resulted in a reduction in the amount of duty?

If the error results in a reduction in duty, you can adjust your records going froward (leaving past entries as is). Another option is that you can adjust your records and refund claims can be filed on past importations.

in Duties and Taxes

Related Articles