The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

Business Without Borders ®

What do I do if I have discovered an error in the classification of my goods that resulted in an increase in the amount of duty?

If the error results in an increase in duty, you can adjust your records going forward. It is important to file corrections within 90 days from the day of discovery. These adjustments also cover the past 4 years or back to when the error first occurred.

in Duties and Taxes

Related Articles

NOTE: All details pertaining to CARM R2 processes are based on the current information available at the time of writing. As this is subject to change, it’s recommended you periodically check in with the CBSA or your customs broker.