The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

Generally you will need a Meat Certificate that covers all the meat products on the shipment as well as a Notification of Intent to Import meat. Some additional requirements may be applicable depending on the specification of the products but these 2 forms are required for all meat products entering into Canada.

in Importing into Canada

Related Articles