The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

Can I submit my own Export Declaration electronically without approaching a Freight Forwarder?

Yes, you can. There is a form on the website to apply for an authorization ID. Once you obtain the Authorization ID number, you will be able to submit your own CAED [Canadian Automated Export Declaration] electronically.

in Customs Documentation

Related Articles

NOTE: All details pertaining to CARM R2 processes are based on the current information available at the time of writing. As this is subject to change, it’s recommended you periodically check in with the CBSA or your customs broker.