The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

Business Without Borders ®

Canada Border Services Agency is asking for documents on specific transaction numbers. How do I link these transaction numbers to my system?

If Canada Border Service Agency does ask for documentation regarding imports into Canada by transaction number this 14 digit code is found on the top of your B3 coding form. A suggestion to easily locate is to enter the transaction number into your system with the corresponding purchase order or if not logged into your system for easy finding, request the related documents from your broker.

in Customs Documentation

Related Articles

NOTE: All details pertaining to CARM R2 processes are based on the current information available at the time of writing. As this is subject to change, it’s recommended you periodically check in with the CBSA or your customs broker.