The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

Business Without Borders ®

For our US Power of Attorney, what titles can we accept?

If its a corporation for a Canadian company, we need two corporate officers to sign. President, Vice President, Secretary or Treasurer. CEO – CFO will work as well. If it is a US company, we will need only one signing officer; President, Vice President, Secretary, or Treasurer.

in Customs Documentation

Related Articles

NOTE: All details pertaining to CARM R2 processes are based on the current information available at the time of writing. As this is subject to change, it’s recommended you periodically check in with the CBSA or your customs broker.