The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here
  1. The address must also be changed with CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) If you elect to do it by phone it must be done by the company’s signing officer that is registered with them. The number to call is 1-800-959-5525 OR you can do it online To do it online you will need your business number. The person who files your GST/HST return will have the access to your online account.
  2. After you have updated your address with CRA it must be updated with CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency). For that contact Norma Lahoud 613-954-7039. Please let A & A know once these are completed so we may arrange to have the endorsements done to the addresses on your bonds.
in Customs Documentation

Related Articles