The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

If you are a small company, you can still get a BN by simply calling Revenue Canada. They can use your Social Insurance Number and activate the Business number. A GST number can come later when you are ready to activate one.

in Customs Documentation

Related Articles