The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

Yes, licensing and registration are very effective ways to address non-compliance. If there is a contravention a license can be suspended or revoked. Currently, the Canadian Food Inspection agency requires licenses for some food commodities. The provisions in the new act will allow CFIA to apply licenses to all food commodities. Those establishments that currently hold multiple licenses due to various commodities will also be able to apply for one license which will reduce the administrative burden for multiply licensing. For example, meat and fish products have separate license applications.

in Customs Documentation

Related Articles