The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

Business Without Borders ®

What do I do with a a detailed adjustment statement?

When an accounting document has been changed/adjusted by CBSA they issue a detailed adjustment statement with those changes. The statement may request a payment due to the changes made which is required to be paid within 30 days. Further appeal of the decision may be warranted so make sure to discuss Customs decision further with your broker.

in Customs Documentation

Related Articles

NOTE: All details pertaining to CARM R2 processes are based on the current information available at the time of writing. As this is subject to change, it’s recommended you periodically check in with the CBSA or your customs broker.