The new A & A experience - if you're looking for something you can't find, let us know here

Business Without Borders ®

What is required to import fresh produce?

You would apply for a produce license with the Canadian Food Inspection agency and/or be a member of the dispute resolution Corporation(DRC). A confirmation of sale form is also required to be completed. Both the produce license application and Confirmation of sale is available on the Canadian Food Inspection Agency website.

in Customs Documentation

Related Articles

NOTE: All details pertaining to CARM R2 processes are based on the current information available at the time of writing. As this is subject to change, it’s recommended you periodically check in with the CBSA or your customs broker.